“St. George" by a-england + stamping with "Dragon" (a-england) and "eternal" (p2)
Note to myself: don’t try the yoghurt - lemon juice - oil - honey - egg - mixture again to lighten up the hair colour. No visible effect and the hair smells like rotten yoghurt now. The hair is very dry now and still contains yoghurt pieces. .______________. (And after using conditioner and two deep conditioner, I’m really worried about my hair.)
Anyone else some advices how to lighten up the hair colour? It is dyed with dark brown (it isn’t a colouration, it is an intensive wash out colour … kind of soft colouration if you want to put it like that) at the moment and I want to go back to a light brown/dark blonde.
I don’t want to use a chemical product to remove the hair colour (or go to the hairdresser because that costs a fortune). So has someone an advice for me?
I proudly present my winter Olympics nails!
Definitely worth checking out on my blog!!
Hi guys :) I was going through my makeup drawers and I have several makeup items that I am just not using anymore/never used at all. I was going to sell these, but I thought doing a giveaway would be better! Most of these items I have never used, but the ones that I have used with be sprayed lightly with alcohol!
What you will be getting:
- 4 MAC Mineralized Blushes in Simmer, Warm Soul, Solar Ray, and Talk of the Town (Divine Night Winter 2013 Collection)
- 1 MAC eyeshadow Quad with the colors All Races, Tendersmoke, Lady Grey, and Hazy Day
- 3 NYX jumbo eye pencils in Strawberry Milk, Milk, and Black Bean
- 2 BH Cosmetics blush duos in Tulip & Iris
- Urban Decay NYC eyeshadow Palette
- BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow color palette 3rd edition
- Must be following me http://makeupcraves.tumblr.com/
- Must be 18 years or older, if younger you must have parents consent!
- Ends FEB. 21, 2014
- I will ship international :)
- You can reblog up to 10 times, each reblog is one entry
:) thank you guys again for all the love I get on here! Goodluck babies <3333
This is the last week everyone :) enter now!